Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Perfect Week

Last Tuesday, Emily, Rachel, and Eliza drove down to visit! We had a great week, we went to the Cape Hatteras, and Bodie Island Lighthouses, the beach, the Elizabethan Gardens (again), and Eli took my senior pictures.
 We took cheesey touristy pictures

 Em took some great pictures of me

 And some more great pictures of me

I got some cute ones of her

 While some of them turned out like this....

                                     
Most of them turned out more like this :-)

 My completely stunning sister Eliza
You should totally look at her blog, it's amazing!
 Max and Zelie decorated Easter Bunny cookies 

 Laney and Rachel curled their hair.. 
We took beach pictures

 Emily

    And even more pictures at the Gardens.....


 Seriously, could she be prettier?



Lunch at Big Al's, a family tradition
 Me, Emily, Zelie, Eli, Max, Rachel, and Elaine

Miss Rachel

 Rachel and I

And, my wonderful Mama :-)
We stayed up late, ate a TON of ice cream, took hundreds of pictures, and watched two full seasons of How I Met Your Mother. A perfect week =]

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Promise once this crazy move is over, I'll call you and help you get your pictures aligned <3 xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thank you for being such a great tour photographer. Come to think of it, you're rather nice company in general. : )

    XOXOXOXOXOX,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete