Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A funny thought, and a few pictures from our drive to the OBX.

When we stopped for lunch on our way to Newport News, Zelie saw the pebbled picnic table, and she shouted  "WOW!! A STONED ROCK! My favorite!" =) 

Zelie on her favorite stoned rock =)

Elaine, Max, Me, and Zelie 




Zelie and Mr.Max


Little Miss Sassy-Face
























     Elaine, Zelie, and Max

Hmmm, I have no idea why these pictures are all misaligned, I'll add it to the list of things to ask Eli!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable!! "A stoned rock" cracked me up :) xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stoned rock! Ellie keeps checking that she knows where you guys are. " nana home? No nana at beach with Weewee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, cute! I miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete