Friday, May 18, 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday in Maine

Tuesday and Wednesday were fantastic! 
Tuesday morning I discovered that somehow, I'd managed to get a sunburn. After spending the day before outside {on a cold, cloudy Maine day} under an umbrella. Things that only happen to me...sigh. Tuesday we went to Alewives Fabrics store in Damariscotta, Maine. This fabric store is amazing! It's located in an old mill, and it has TONS of great fabric! We drove up from Portland on Route1, and it couldn't have been more beautiful!! After we bought far too much a substantial amount of fabric, and drove around the area for a bit. I'm completely in love with it! 




We had a late lunch here, this restaurant was opened by Linda Bean, L.L.Bean's granddaughter.
BTW, the corn chowder there is incredible!!



Wednesday, we went to Alewives again, and took pictures in the fog.... so beautiful!







I'm going to be traveling home over the next two days, and classes start Monday, but hopefully I'll be able to finish posting about this week Monday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment